ANNOUNCING ….. lunch box delivery to your home for your kids !
Order a treat for lunch delivered contactless to your door for your child.
- Lunchboxes are delivered on the Friday the week your order is placed (if by 9am the day prior)
- 3 lunch boxes to choose from – we may increase our selection
- orders must be in NO LATER than 9am THE DAY PRIOR | NO LATE orders accepted, no exceptions
- orders placed after 9am the day prior will be delivered the following Friday
- lunchboxes are delivered contactless and cold between 11am-1pm
- if you do not live in a 10km radius to our shop in Blackburn South, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) before you place your order to make sure we can deliver in your area
Order from our shop | click here
Why Miss Peppercorn School Lunches
It’s fresh | It’s yummy | It’s nutritious | It’s locally sourced | It’s simple | It’s easy
- Fresh, delicious and nutritious 3-course hot or cold set Meal Deal
- Your child can choose the food they love and create their own Super Saver Meal Deal
- Food is made in our kitchen by our school lunch catering team – passionate + extensively trained staff
- You choose how much you spend – $2.50 to $15.00 and everything in between
- There is no minimum spend
- We focus on fresh, clean food with an emphasis on fruits and vegetables
- Its very easy, convenient and flexible!
Try our lunches. Taste the difference.
To order lunch or to register login here:
Is your child sick – cancelling your order …. Cancellations are only possible until 9.30am on the day, after this time your child’s order will be delivered to school. Please call us on 9877 5183 to cancel an order before 9.30am – please do not email us.
With the entire world fighting obesity and bad eating habits, the focus has to turn to school lunches. Miss Peppercorn was created in 2010 with a mission to do just that – change the way we think about the school lunch order.
The school lunch catering team, headed up by Priscilla, is passionate about creating great tasting, fresh food that gets every student excited to see what’s in their bag today!
Providing a service that delivers fresh, real and as close to whole food as possible that makes children smile is our goal – every child deserves that. It must taste yummy and has to be good for the whole body too!
Currently we are servicing 24 schools in Melbourne metro.
We would love to come and visit your school to discuss our school lunch service. Contact us on 9877 5183 or email email@example.com with your details.
Oh.. and, did I mention that it’s downright delicious !
Do you have questions ? Click here
Miss Peppercorn is allergy aware, we are not ‘free from’ – our kitchen is a shared kitchen using ingredients containing allergens. All products we use are labelled ‘may contain traces of ….’.
It remains your responsibility to ensure that each and every time you order, you do not order items that your child is allergic to. You cannot select items from our menu assuming we will replace it with an allergy free version. It is not our responsibility to ensure your child has an allergy free meal.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9877 5183 to obtain a copy of our current menu with ingredient details.
If you are still unsure, please check with our staff before you place your order.